Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ray Wants Attention For His New Book......I Will Feed Him Eventhough I Know I Shouldn't

Watch this:




THIS IDIOCY MAKES ME WANT TO.......




That's right, I want to set a monk on fire..........no not really, though it does make me want to set myself on fire. I am just befuddled by Kirk and Ray's logical prowess. How does someone go about making a cow?!?!? Wait, not only do I not know how to make a cow, I have found out that I am an atheist because I want to live by my own rules. Who would've known? I guess I should stop rebelling against this god that I supposedly know exists and get on the right track. After all, that hell that I don't believe exists (though according to Kirk and Ray's logic, I must know it exists) is where I am going to end up if I don't straighten up and fly right. That's right folks, I know that an all knowing, loving, and powerful god exists, but I am choosing to reject such a being so that I can party down here on earth while I'm alive. Forget the burning forever and ever.......WOOOOOOOOOOOO LET'S PARTY!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! (banging head against desk....)

D


2 comments:

  1. WOW! I understand this is not a profound beginning. HOW WOULD I MAKE A COW? If I was walking down the street and somebody stuck a mic in my face and asked that question my responce would be "BIG" and quickly walk off. I would avoid being cornered but if such was unavoidable I'd talk about the fact that "BIG" Cows give me more steaks that I'd cook on my grill! Then if I was still cornered and had to hear the "GOD" talk (which is a totally confusing shift) I guess I'd turn into Keith Richards and say "Man, I thought we were talking about BIG STEAKS AND BIG COWS. Talk to MICK about how to earn your lunch with the GOD stuff". THE RAINMAN AND KIRT CATAMARAN sure have a strange way of making a point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Kirk, I'll tell you how to make a cow, or a Jeff, It's called breeding!!! If ya don't know where babies come from, then maybe you need to go back to health class!!! While you're there, why don't you stop by a biology class, you might learn something!!!

    ReplyDelete