Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Something We Can All Agree On

My friend Alison posted a moving story on her blog and I wanted to share the very last paragraph with you. I am only going to share the last paragraph as I feel it is the most important part of the story (and because I do not share the theological position of the storyteller, so I feel that her concluding paragraph is what is important) . But if you would like to read the whole story then please visit Alison here.

D

"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reminding us to be what we should be and should try to do. Unfortunately we all forget. I particularily enjoy when there are those that give you the "finger" trying to get out of the parking lot at church.

    ReplyDelete