Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mr. Fire Update (Part One)

If you aren't up on things then you can check out my last post here to get caught up. For those of you that are up to date, so far I have received no responses to my comment left yesterday on Mr. Fire's blog. You can find the thread I posted on here (I posted under the name D and I am the 49th comment down). So, as it is, Joe nor any of his hoard have bothered to defend their LOA (Law Of Attraction) or refute the assertions that I have made (and I am by far not the first to make such assertions).

Though half (if not more than half) of the folks blowing smoke up Mr. Fire's crack are folks who have websites and they themselves are trying to sell something. For example we have:

#48 Trish Craig says

Joe I just wanted to say how much reading the attractor factor has opened up a block I wasn’t even aware I had. I cannot tell you what happened or how it happened, just simply reading the book did something. The night after reading it and every day since I am on a continuous cycle of Dinvinly inspired information, I can barely keep up with the writing it down and or sketching things. Color everywhere! Even the way my message work is received is changing, the Universe does like speed! Something shifted inside of me also, I no longer feel off balance all because I read attractor factor and gained clarity on manifesting - I literally felt the moment of the difference between ego and divine - everything has now come together for me. Thank you so much! I am also using “hopo”. I also am a Realtor and things are changing there also. Amazing. Thank you. Much Love, Trish.

Trish, have you ever considered the possibility that you are doing better because you wanted to? By feeling more positive, you became more productive and felt less stress and so on, thus you are doing better? But not because you can make the universe manifest any of your desires just using the idea of thinking positively (though I'm thinking she will disagree with because of what is to follow).

If you click on here name you will be led to her website where we find:

I am a Clairvoyant. The messages I receive can be compared to the way that John Edward receives his messages through symbols which I then interpret. There are times that I do receive message from Spirit in the way that James Van Praagh receives his messages and this could be as sound, smell, or visably seeing Spirit.

I am a Certified Medium and I also am an Ordained Minister with the Universal Life Church Monastery. I am also a healing practioner and I am certified in Hawiian Huna Reiki Practioner (Level 1 & 2) and I also retain certification in Kahi Loa Gentle Touch Healing. I also do energy transformation work and am able to run "Bars".

Where do I get my Medium certification? I think I can get that from the U.S. department of B.S. What else does Trish offer besides cold reading and telling you what you want to hear? You can get healed from a distance by her at the low cost of $20 per half hour (Does the AMA have a certification for distance healing?). So, stop going to your doctor and give Trish a call. If distance healing or any other sort of mumbo jumbo really worked, then why do we still have modern medicine? I bet if Trish (or anyone that "believes") this sort of non-sense came down with a serious illness, she (they) would be going to a real doctor, not hoping that positive thoughts would cure them.


To be fair I will invite Trish to comment on what I have posted here. I may be biased but I don't think it is fair to give someone the skeptical smack down and not give them the chance to respond.

Tune in tomorrow for more positive thought updates!

D


1 comment:

  1. Perhaps D we both need to go to THE HARRY HUDINI MEDIUM SCHOOL!

    ReplyDelete