Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mr. Fire Update (Part 2)

So far no luck in getting a response from the one and only Mr. Fire. Even more disapointing is that I have not heard from Trish who claims to have the ability to heal people from a distance at the very low reasonable rate of $20 per half hour. Though personally, I would rather take that $20 to the horse track (I know someone who reads this blog that definatley would). As to make this blog as transparent as possible (and I really don't have any other content for you today.....sorry) , I will post my e-mail to Trish below.

Keep those positive thoughts going.....

D

Hello,

My name is Dave and I have a blog called Skeptic Dave. I wanted to let you know that I have found your website through the Mr. Fire blog and I have made a blog entry about your site. From the name of my blog you can probably deduce what side of the fence I am on regarding your claims of mediums, distance healing, and so on. But in the interest of fairness I thought I should allow you to respond to my writing about your site or the LOA. If you would like to do so I won't edit your response (unless for some reason you are threatening to kill me or something of that sort, though I don't see you doing that so I don't think we have to worry about that) and there will be no limit to length of your response (unless it is book length that is). If you do not want to respond, I understand and I thank you for your time.

The blog post can be found: http://skepticdave.blogspot.com/2009/03/mr-fire-update-part-one.html

Regards,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment