Monday, March 9, 2009

Joe Vitale = The Lose

I usually try to stay away from name calling and strong language on this blog, but then I found out about this asshole. Why do I call him an asshole? Probably because he tells you that positive thoughts will give you everything you want. We aren't talking about the healthy (reality based) thinking positively here. We are talking about The Secret type of positive thinking that maintains that you can have a sports car magically appear in your driveway by believing that you have a sports car in your driveway. What exactly is the mechanism that allows this to happen? Let me answer that..............

THERE ISN'T ONE, IT IS ALL JUST A BUNCH OF HOKEY NEW AGE SELF HELP B.S.!

So, I had to comment on Joe's (a.k.a. Mr. Fire) blog about such non-sense. Here is what I wrote:

"So are you implying that someone with HIV shouldn’t go to a doctor because if they are positive and believe in LOA, then the universe will heal them of HIV? What about amputees, will they get their limbs back if they are positive enough? Are starving children in Africa (or anywhere else) not thinking positive enough, and that’s why they are starving? I guess all of the seniors who get ripped off by con-artists weren’t thinking positively enough either."

ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Stay tuned, I may get a response for my comment, we will see.


D

No comments:

Post a Comment