Monday, November 21, 2011

Where are the Skeptical Posts?

That's a great question that I have not received from anyone.  Though I have not recently checked the skepticdave@rocketmail.com account (shameless plug for you to send me hate mail).  I have, however, have set a few people straight in a couple of the comment sections of my various posts.  But anyway, where are the posts pertaining to skepticism?  Well, I have been a lazy bastard in that regard.  I understand that you may be expecting to read more about defending evolution, debunking ghosts and the supernatural, reiterating to you that there is no such thing as the Loch Ness monster, and that there is, of course, no god (though I can't say that I know such a thing, but the evidence seems to be on my side of the fence).  And you know what?  I am going to be getting you more of all of that sort of material.  It's just that recently I have been distracted by all of the other current events of the day that I have not been keeping up on all of the cool skeptic stuff; after all, the title of the blog is "Skeptic Dave."  So I don't blame you if you are disappointed in not finding the skeptical content that you have been looking for and not getting.  Not to worry, some will be on its way very soon.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment