Monday, November 21, 2011

Oh, That's How You Can Get a Tax Return

So, according to Senator Bernie Sanders, (I) Vermont, you, if you are a corporation, can receive a tax return from the IRS if you make ten billion dollars.  I didn't stutter.  That's right.  I said ten billion dollars.  And to make this a little easier, let me type that out in its numeric format: If you make $10,000,000,000.00 then you can receive a tax return from the federal government.

I know, I know, I know.  This story is not new.  Earlier this year we were inundated with the news that many of America's top companies pay zero in taxes (e.g. GE), and some even get to make a ridiculous profit and then get a very, very large tax return.  So not only are some of these companies NOT paying taxes, we are paying them to NOT pay taxes.

I find it incumbent upon me to ask...HELLO, IS ANYONE F@$K!^G HOME?!?!?

After you are done banging your head against your desk or nearest wall, watch the video below.  Though after you do, it will make you want to bang your head against your desk or the nearest wall, so be careful.  Try not to cause yourself too much brain damage.  Also, if you live in Vermont, re-elect Bernie Sanders.  He really seems to be a wonderful senator.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment