Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Let's Try This

I, recently, was left a comment on the Shermer Vs. Lennox Debate post which gave me some advice:

"Patmos Pete said... Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters."

Wow, never thought of that before.  Don't worry, I am not going to go off on some atheist tirade about this obnoxious, pompous, blah, blah, blah, believer.  I am sure that in real life, not internet life, he is a cool dude, but he shouldn't be leaving behind internet trash on my blog.  I do not much care for those who litter.  However, here is what I am going to do: I will warn Pete of the impending doom of Thor.

To Pete,

Fear Thor (he is a god, you know), and glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made thunder.

Cheers!
D

No comments:

Post a Comment