Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jesus In Playboy

Jesus has made an appearance on (and in) a Playboy magazine in Portugal.  I don't really have much to say about the situation that hasn't already been said by either side.  Though I am now a firm believer in resurrecting the WWJD but with a slight change.  Instead of "What Would Jesus Do," it should be "Who Would Jesus Do."  I mean really, which of the following ladies (pictures after the jump) would Jesus spread his love on?  Really, I think that these lovely ladies need to feel the spirit of Christ deep inside of them.

I sometimes wonder what hell is going to be like, and then I think, "It's good thing that hell doesn't exist."

You can see the naughty pictures if you click the 'read more' tab at the bottom of this post.  The pictures do contain nudity, and many will find the following pictures to be offensive.  If you do not want to see what you may consider to be offensive material then do NOT click on the 'read more' link.  You have been warned.

D  









1 comment:

  1. This would be the perfect gift for your 30th Birthday! I just wish I could get my hands on one.

    K

    ReplyDelete