Sunday, June 13, 2010

This is not for you

"I tried to think of something deep to say, but my well is dripping dry today."
-Live (Throwing Copper)-

Summer is upon us, and I am back to spew forth my sophomoric ideological ejaculate onto the internet masses.  Though a massive following (if you want to call it a following) I do not posses; nor should I, as I am not the most consistent of bloggers.  My fault.  I would actually have to write something in order for someone to read it.  Seeing as I haven't been writing, it's difficult to gain a following of loyal minions to hang upon my every hollow word; better for me to fade away into internet obscurity than to be consumed with web page hit-counts and the everyday worry of wondering if I actually have anything worthwhile to contribute to the opinion giving community that is the world-wide-blog.  With that said... 

Cheers!

D




No comments:

Post a Comment