Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Made it On Jerry Coyne

I am stoked that my blog has made mention on Jerry Coyne's blog. I must give credit where credit is due (and I think that I have). All of the responders at Richarddawkins.net deserve all of the credit for answering Christina. If you haven't been to the Richard Dawkins forums then you have to check it out right now! But really they did all of the hard work and came up with the answers. Also, I did pick up the Jerry Coyne quote from Phil Plait's website. I thought it was such a wonderful quote that I had to duplicate it here. I had never read a more complete yet succinct quote about evolution and the truth of it before. It is a truly wonderful quote. All the thanks really goes to Jerry Coyne for writing a great piece about evolution in the first place. Go buy his book "Why Evolution Is True". Thank you all for your insights and your love of communicating science. The credit is all yours.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment