Monday, February 4, 2013

Who Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Underage Men?

Happy post Super Bowl Monday to all. I didn't bother to post anything yesterday because I was drowning, perhaps like some of you, in a sea of high fat, high sodium, and high preservative food. I have survived the Super Bowl, junk food induced orgy; now it is time to do something a bit, but not overly, productive.

According to the impeccable journalist and pundits at the Fox News channel, feminists thought is wreaking havoc on our poor, helpless female population. I know...this is not news. However, the new inflammatory claim excreted by folks from Fox is that feminism enables, nay, drives women to want to have sex with underage men. I know what you're thinking: how did crackerjack reporters at Fox find us out?  After all the nefarious plan of the feminists to corrupt the male youth is plainly right there in the works of Monique Wittig, Alice Walker, and Patricia Hill Collins. Oh wait, no it's not.

Let's go to the tape:



Something very interesting is happening in this short discourse...and you'll just have to wait until part two of this post for me to explain (it's not easy typing on an iPad; so I desperately need to get to a keyboard).  Watch the video, and as with our male pinups, see what you deconstruct. Have at it my faithful minions. 

Cheers!
D

Reference: http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2013/01/26/fox-news-says-feminists-want-to-have-sex-with-underage-men/

No comments:

Post a Comment