Sunday, December 12, 2010

Five Fingers Shoes

Have you heard of these shoes, Five Fingers Shoes






They are friggin sweeeeeeet!  The wifey bought a pair a couple of months ago and loved them; so I tried a pair on.  They are the most comfortable shoe that I have ever worn.  As you can see, the toes have individual compartments; at first, it does feel weird to have your toes separated, but after a couple of minutes you get used to it.  The shoes are very snug and they give you the feeling of walking barefoot.  I love it!  The only downfall to these shoes is that they are not waterproof.  Also, they are not insulated (so don't go running around in the snow, unless you want cold, wet feet!).  I suspect that Vibram, the maker of Five Fingers Shoes will eventually release a pair with gortex, but who knows.  I highly recommend these shoes.  However, I must warn you, the current demand for these shoes is very, very high.  I suggest that if you are interested in these shoes, check out the Vibram website to find a local vendor (you can order online, as well) to see if they have some in stock.  Also, you should know that the Five Fingers do not come in regular shoe sizes, you will have to be measured.     

D

No comments:

Post a Comment